DELICIOUS ENERGY TO SATISFY YOUR TRAINING & RACING CRAVINGS
32Gi’s Race Pro Nougat Energy Bar is nutritionally engineered to provide sustainable
energy with a terrifically tasty boutique nougat taste.
MEET 32Gi® RACE PRO BAR
A great nutritional energy bar for the whole family.
- IMMEDIATE AND SUSTAINED ENERGY - Formulated with natural ingredients to ensure stable energy levels for hours on end. These bars have all the carbs you need.
- SOURCE OF PROTEIN - Easily absorbing high-quality protein to aid energy stability & reduce the risks of muscle fatigue.
- SOURCE OF HEALTHY UNSATURATED FAT - An additional energy source and hunger suppressant.
- EASY ON THE TUMMY - Race Pro Nougat Energy Bars are designed for digestive comfort and to minimize gastric distress.
- DELICIOUS TASTING - Our Race Pro Nougat Energy Bars are available in three terrific flavours.
- THE PERFECT SIZE - Sized for easy handling. Whether you are retrieving them from a backpack during a run, or a jersey pocket on a ride.
- ZERO BANNED SUBSTANCES - We are fully compliant with WADA standards.
- NO ARTIFICIAL ADDITIVES PROMISE - Rest easy knowing that 32Gi® Race Pro Gel has no artificial sweeteners, flavours or colours, AND is...
INGREDIENTS & NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
WHO RACE PRO WILL BENEFIT
WHEN TO TAKE?
HOW TO TAKE IT?
The amount of energy required during exercise varies between individuals. Test in training to see what works best for you.
PRE-EVENT OR TRAINING - Consume an Energy Bar 15 - 30 minutes prior.
DURING EVENT OR TRAINING - Consume 1-3 Bars per hour, depending on your energy intake requirements.
* It's best to split the feed up by consuming periodically every 20-30 minutes. Hydrate separately as required.
EXPLORE THE BENEFITS
OF RACE PRO BAR
You desire the hypnotic therapy of being in the ‘zone’ on those long training sessions. Work and social issues dissolve as you keep a cadence with the horizon. But all endurance athletes know that each individual has a unique capacity to absorb sweet liquid feeds.
Gels might be wonderfully convenient to carry and theoretically easy to consume, but once you’ve triggered that ‘sweet mouth’ feel, they’re the last thing you want. The Race Pro Energy Bar is a solid food solution to restore your carbohydrate balance, when liquids won’t do anymore.
A balanced composition of nutritional values ensures the Race Pro Energy Bar is your ideal endurance nutrition partner. Each 25g bar delivers 18.7 – 20.4 grams carbohydrates, 1-1.5g of protein and 1-3g of fat. Exactly what you need from a solid feed, hours into that weekend training session or event.
Taste matters. We use French and Italian styled nougat for our Race Pro Nougat Energy Bars. Flavour diversity is a big deal for many athletes, when reaching for that solid feed option. With our Race Pro Nougat Energy Bars you can choose between Cranberry Almond, Chocolate Macadamia and Honey Peanut.
If you are an ethical eater, be reassured that our Race Pro Nougat
Energy bars are gluten, soy free.
Absolutely delicious and easy to digest. Another superb product by 32Gi. They just continue to impress.
I’m not a fan of nougat nutrition bars because they’re too chewy, but not these. The Honey Peanut and Cranberry Almond bars almost melt in your mouth. Their sweetness is also very tolerable; the Honey Peanut being the least sweet. The chocolate macadamia is very sweet and a bit more chewy but still great. The wrapper is a bit difficult to tear on the fly. These are amazing though. Unlike gels, there’s no mess and you can keep a half bitten bar in its wrapper in your pocket or hand without spills. They’ve worked great on my long and short runs. No tummy issues.
I've given up on gels for my marathon and ultramarathon races. I much prefer bars because they're tasty, provide the energy and are easy to run with. I have a race belt that can hold my phone and a good number of race bars. I tried the opening day special to get a taste of all three of the bars and while they're all good, the Cranberry Almod is my favourite. The bars are also quite like nougat and are easy to eat on the run. Because they taste so good, I have to stop myself from eating up all my supplies when I'm not running.
The bar can be carried without any problem because of its size. Its effects is felt when running because of the energy it produces.
A perfectly sized little bar, conveniently fitting into pouches or pockets! Great tasting, tastes like sweeties and packs a great energy punch. I've used on race day and works really well.
DELIVER ANYWHERE IN SOUTH AFRICA
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER R850