ALL THE HIGH-CALORIE CARBOHYDRATES & PROTEIN YOUR NEED IN ONE SUPERIOR GEL
32Gi ®’s Race Pro 300 Gel is designed to provide a tasty high-calorie feed. It’s a superior gel, utilizing a quality carbohydrate blend, and protein.
A single Race Pro 300 Gel sachet provides equivalent
energy to three conventional gels, improving your training and racing efficiency without sacrificing sustained energy performance.
MEET 32Gi® RACE PRO GEL
The Performance Driven Super Carb Endurance Sports Gel to Rule them All!
- IMMEDIATE AND SUSTAINED ENERGY - Formulated with a blend of rapidly absorbing and stable carbohydrates, to ensure sustained energy
levels for hours.
- HIGH QUALITY CARBOHYDRATE BLEND - The addition of a Cluster Dextrin™ enhances
the Race Pro 300 Gel’s carbohydrate absorption. Guaranteeing an incredible
energy supply within moments of consumption.
- SOURCE OF PROTEIN - Contains easily absorbed high-quality protein, which aids energy stability and reduces the risks of muscle fatigue.
- EASY ON THE TUMMY - Designed for digestive comfort, minimizing the risks associated with gastric distress.
- DELICIOUS TASTING - We make these gels in two awesome flavours, cappuccino and vanilla.
- THE PERFECT LONG HAUL SIZE - Designed to be used and resealed for long endurance events such as ultra-marathons, long course
triathlons, and stage racing.
- ZERO BANNED SUBSTANCES - We are fully compliant with WADA standards.
- ADDITIVES PROMISE - Rest easy knowing that 32Gi® Race Pro Gel has no artificial sweeteners or colours, AND is...
INGREDIENTS & NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
WHO RACE PRO GEL WILL BENEFIT
WHEN TO TAKE?
HOW TO TAKE IT?
The amount of energy required during exercise varies between individuals. Test in training to see what works best for you.
PRE-EVENT OR TRAINING - Consume a portion of the Gel 15 minutes prior.
DURING EVENT OR TRAINING - Consume a Gel over a period of 1-2 hours, depending on your energy intake requirements.
* It's best to split the feed up by consuming periodically every 20-30 minutes. Hydrate separately as required.
** Consume within 3 days of opening.
EXPLORE THE BENEFITS
OF RACE PRO GEL
Gels must be easily absorbable without compromising their taste profile or nutritional value. It’s no good having a gel that tastes great, but underdelivers nutritionally. You’ll end up ‘blowing’ or ‘hitting the wall’, all the same.
A performance nutrition gel should deliver rapidly absorbable carbohydrates. At 32Gi we’ve included Cluster Dextrin™ in the Race Pro 300 Gel formulation to enhance its carbohydrate delivery and absorption properties.
Runners and riders ignore protein awareness at their peril. You need a small portion of protein ingestion with each gel. 32Gi’s Race Pro 300 Gel contains a perfectly balanced 8g of protein per sachet to fulfil your endurance requirements.
Gels can have a potent lingering taste profile, which isn’t great for all riders and runners. We use natural ingredients at 32Gi, while avoiding gluten, soy and dairy. The result is two delicious flavours for our Race Pro 300 Gel, cappuccino and vanilla.
Great performance nutrition gels should be rewardingly tasty and powerfully energetic. You don’t compromise when it comes to your gear or training commitment. We don’t compromise when it comes to the Race Pro 300 Gel’s taste or energy content.
Used 1 sachet on Dischem race and properly fuelled for the ride. Definitely gel to stick with used the Vanilla and not too sweet whilst combining with the cramp assalt Great product thanks 32Gi
32Gi changed the compound a little in the past few months and the product is a lot more fluid-like than gel-like.
The Race Pro 300 Gel is highly effective, providing the necessary boost during use. I primarily apply it in triathlon transition areas, though it's versatile enough for use during a bike ride or run. While I find the vanilla flavor a bit too sweet for my liking, I've recently ordered the cappuccino flavor, hoping for a less sweet alternative.
Have been testing the product in training and confident to race with it. We need to figure out a different squeeze/flip cap for racing hence me using it in a soft flask. No gut issues, great sustained energy while cycling and running.
I am not a fan of "energy gels" as most of them build up phlegm. Race Pro is next level!! The packaging is super cool. I also use it in my endurance rides and not just racing. The only product which I have tested over the years that leave me feeling better after a 3/4 hour endurance ride than when I started. Well done on another amazing product. :-)
DELIVER ANYWHERE IN SOUTH AFRICA
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER R850